Coating Concentrate for automotive gears and differentials
REWITEC® G5 reduces friction in manual and automatic gearboxes and also differentials, more precisely on rubbing metal parts, due to grading of the surface and therefore protects them from wear. The product is applied into the warm gear oil and effects within a few hundred kilometers.
The REWITEC® technology operates using innovative silicate particles, which are implemented in the metallurgical surface in a physico-chemical process under certain circumstances, such as wear, temperature and pressure. Small microscopic damages will be repaired, the roughness depth of worn metal parts will be reduced up to 50% and surfaces can be rebuilt, leading to noticeable optimisation of friction and wear.
Fields of application:
• Gearboxes of passenger cars, trucks, commercial vehicles etc.
(till 5 ltr. oil volume)
• Suitable for manual and automatic gearboxes
• Longer life-time
• Reduction of wear and abrasion
• Less oil consumption
• Durable wear protection
• Lowering of vibrations and noise
• Optimisation of lubrication film and emergency running properties
in case of oil loss
• Reduction of friction up to 33% *)
• Decrease of temperature in bearings and gears up to 20% *)
• Reduction of roughness on metal surfaces up to 50% *)
*) Tests on a 2-Disc-Test-Bench at the Competence Center Tribology at the University of Mannheim (Germany) 09/2012